Blog challenge benefit: Repurpose your content later!
So you enter the 5-Week Author Blog Challenge and you make it all the way through day 35. Now you’ve got a boatload of new content, so what else can you do with it?
The folks over at BufferSocial offer a list of 14 ways you can reuse the content from your blog to increase your reach and visibility, and presumably, grow your author platform. Understand that these are super-skilled social media experts, so not every idea will necessarily resonate with you. But even if you implemented a handful, you’d get more mileage out of your material and see a bump in your visibility.
- Update older blog posts with new information, graphics.
- Create SlideShares.
- Republish content to Medium.
- Republish content to LinkedIn.
- Republish content to Quora
- Create video content from blog posts.
- Create audio content from blog posts.
- Create ebooks based on your blog posts.
- Create new email drip campaigns based on your blog posts.
- Build an MVP version of a learning center for greater discoverability of posts.
- Create infographics.
- Create Pinterest images.
- Bundle tools posts into Product Hunt collections.
- Use posts to experiment with email communication.
Let’s create lots of content during the Challenge and inform the world!
The 5-Week Author Blog Challenge is hosted by Laura Orsini and her alter ego, Marcie Brock, of the Marcie Brock – Book Marketing Maven blog. Register TODAY! All who register for the 5-Week Author Blog Challenge will receive a complimentary copy of Laura’s special report: “138 Tips to Help You Blog Like a Pro.”