Authors, come blog with us…
It’s an author blog challenge! That’s right. To mark the one-year anniversary of our blog, Marcie Brock – Book Marketing Maven, we are starting a blog challenge open exclusively to author types (published authors, authors-in-process, would-be authors). This is the announcement post only. The challenge does not officially kick off until June 2, 2012 – but please feel free to register now!
What can you do in the meantime?
- Read the rules.
- Register for the challenge!
- Get your thinking cap on! We’ll be posting daily topics, but you needn’t post on our subjects. So start thinking about the kinds of posts you’ll write for the challenge.
- Invite other author types to participate.
- Join our Facebook group.
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet about the challenge.
- Grab a banner or graphic and add it to your blog.
- Donate an item for our free daily giveaway.
This is our inaugural Author Blog Challenge, but if it goes well, we plan to make it a semiannual event! Please help us spread the word and make it a huge success!
Laura & Marcie
The Author Blog Challenge is hosted by Laura Orsini and her alter ego, Marcie Brock, of the Marcie Brock – Book Marketing Maven blog. Please visit Marcie’s blog for loads of great info about low- to no-cost methods of marketing for self-publishing authors.